Fanficcarien luokka
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gone Girl ficci enkuks

Siirry alas

Gone Girl ficci enkuks Empty Gone Girl ficci enkuks

Viesti  Firathefox Ti Elo 25, 2015 9:40 am

Aattelin tehä comebackin tänne, ja ainaki no poistin mun hahmon Samin esittelyn, koska kirjotan myöhemmi paremman ja laitan mun parempii piirustuksii siihen.

Mutta tässä tää(Toivottavasti ei oo sääntöjen vastasta kirjottaa enkuks tai jotai, koska en vaa oo saanu aikaseks suomentaa tätä, ja tää toimiii paremmin enkuks) Eli kertoo Nick Dunnesta ja Margo Dunnesta jotka ovat elokuvasta/ja kirjasta Gone Girl (Toivottavasti ees joku tietää What a Face )

Nick held Go on his lap. She was looking at her nails. Nick was just thinking. He wanted away. As far as he could, or enough far so that he won't see Amy again. He had known that Amy won't change. He dreamed of a new start. He could almost be someone else. Go left her nails alone and looked at Nick. "You are thinking something really hard" She said. "How did you know?" Nick asked and he looked Go as she could know his thoughts. "Well...I was just thinking that I want to go as far as I can, kinda run away, with you, of course. Like a new start" Go was confused, but she said "Why not? Let's do it!" Nick smiled wide. "Soon, I just have few things to do" He said. "It's like.. I don't know..With you it feels like it's us against the world, like we are safe here together" Go said with a bit of a laughter in her voice. "That's true. Exactly.It has always been like that, and it never has to end" Nick answered and took Go in a tighter hug. "Never" She said. "Never. If I do a one thing..Can you promise you won't get mad?" Nick asked softly. "Okay, I promise, whatever it is" Go answered. Nick thought for awhile, until he gently kissed Go. She just laughed. "Nick, you dumb I could never be mad of that. We used to kiss a lot when we were younger, remember? And it doesn't have to end either" Go said, and kissed Nick back. "There's nothing wrong with this" She said. "I remember. And we used to sleep together, literally together,so tight that hardly could breath. And our fights, when we started to regret we just came to each other and hugged and kissed, and said that we are really sorry" "Oh yeah, that was so cute. I don't even remember we had ever fought" "Not a miracle, we didn't a lot, cause we always fought against the world,"Thanks for always standing by my side" Nick said. "I know I have done some crazy shit, but still. "No problem, that's my job to do, I love you as a sister of course" Go answered. When they had talked they started feeling tired. "What do you say, wanna sleep together again?" Go asked. "I would just love to" Nick said. Sometimes he didn't want to be that soft, but he couldn't help himself with his sister. He had the most sweetest, smartest, and the most beautiful sister in the world. They fell asleep on the small couch, but they fit perfectly, cause they were so tight together.
Firathefox
Firathefox
Amatööritonttu

Viestien lukumäärä : 8

http://firathefox.deviantart.com

Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas

Takaisin alkuun

Oikeudet tällä foorumilla:
Et voi vastata viesteihin tässä foorumissa